1. In a triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – three in one. (1 John 5:7) That each is: eternal in His existence, divine in nature, distinct in personality – and possessing exclusively the attributes of the Godhead
a. Omnipotence – power without limit.
b. Omniscience – knowledge without limit.
c. Omnipresence – movement and presence without limit.
2. That together they created heaven and earth and all therein. (Gen. 1:26)
3. That the Bible is the infallible Word of God, written in its entirety by men directed and inspired by the Holy Spirit (2 Tim. 3:16)
4. That Jesus Christ as the Son of God:
a. Was born in human form in Bethlehem, of a virgin. (Matt. 1:18-25)
b. Lived amongst men, performing miracles. (Matt., Mark, Luke, John)
c. Died on the cross at Calvary, shedding His life’s blood for sinners, and remission of our sins. (Luke 23:26-46, Heb. 9:22, Matt. 26:28)
d. Was buried and was raised again the third day. (Mark 15:42-47, 16:1-8)
e. Was seen of the disciples and others. (Mark 16:9-14, 1 Cor. 15:5-8)
f. Ascended to Heaven and is at the right hand of God the Father. (Mark 16:19-20)
g. Sent the Comforter – the Holy Spirit – to indwell all who, by faith, accept Jesus Christ as Lord of their life. (John 14:26, 2 Tim. 1:14)
h. Will return to take those who own Him as Lord (His Church) to be with Him forever. (1 Thess. 4:13-18)
5. That “the Church” is the Body of Christ, made up of the individual believers owning Christ as Head of that Body. (Rom. 12:4-5, 1 Cor. 12:12-27, Eph. 4:16)
6. That each of us was born in sin and shapen in iniquity. (Ps. 51:5)
7. That we can do nothing to save ourselves nor do we have any righteousness before God. (Isa. 64:6)
8. That those, who by faith accept His salvation, must also own Him as Lord of their lives and surrender in complete obedience. (Phil. 2:9-11, Rom. 6:15-23, 1 Peter 1:13-16)
9. That those who by faith, accept His salvation, have the present assurance of salvation from Eternal Judgment, the forgiveness of all sins, the enjoyment of eternal life now, and the security for all eternity in the glory. (Eph. 2:8-9, John 10:28-30, 1 John 5:11-13)
10. That there will also be a resurrection of those who have rejected Him, to face the judgment of the Great White Throne. The awful sentence will be passed. “And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire”. (Rev. 20:11-15)